Monday, May 11, 2009

Noon update on Kyndall

I talked to my brother. They had planned on a CT scan early this morning but for some reason it was pushed back to one o'clock. She is doing good off the vent but is in and out a lot. Her night was pretty rough. She hurts real bad and whimpers. Her white blood count is up and they are watching that. Could be from the trauma or could be infection setting into her lungs. My parents made it to New Orleans to be with my brother and sister in law. I am so thankful for that. My mom said she is swollen and pretty bruised up around the eyes. The Neurosurgeon said Kyndall is one lucky little girl but she is by far not out of the woods. There are 2 skull fractures around the right side of her temple and one big one at the back of her head. This is an abnormal place to bleed so they are concerned. Our prayers are that her scan will show that it has stopped and that the brain is not swelling.

Thank you blogger friend and new blogger friends for praying with me. This is so hard to just wait on news. I do know one thing, she is in the hands of the great physician.

We are praying for you Kyndall Paige!


post signature

27 comments:

fivemjs said...

Oh girly. I know what it is like to sit by your little girl....with tubes and wires...and beeping things...and be helpless. I will pray for this family.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I just heard from Amber's blog. I am praying for Kyndall and your whole family.

Oakley Overload said...

We are praying round the clock for Kyndall and we KNOW (WE ABSOLUTELY CLAIM) that God has her in His hands and that He hears every breath whispered over her. Thank you God for your family who is right there with her to encourage and show the doctors that love and support is on board with their medical efforts. We love you guys.

MLP said...

Praying praying praying!!!

momstheword said...

I posted about her yesterday and I will put her button on my blog today. I am praying for her and your family and have asked my real life and blog families to pray as well.

My niece that I mentioned also got pnenumonia. The doctors said that it was because she was intubated at the scene. She was DOA at the scene of the accident so they too had to do CPR to get her breathing again.

This is a difficult time for her and your family, but just know that there are people praying for you, my dear.

Stacey said...

praying still....tears overflowing at how a plea for prayer has already circled "blogging land" and sweet Kyndall's picture is appearing on so many blogs....what a mighty God we serve!! Sending lots of love to you, my friend, and hugs too!!! Thanks for updating us. Does Julie keep a blog??? Would love to bombard her with lots of love and prayers if she does....well, not bombard, but you know what I mean...I know blogging is the LAST thing on her mind if she does have one....but would love to leave her and Kyndall a message or two, or thirty...so Kyndall can see how many people have been rallying around her in prayer....

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

We're praying! Hang in there!
I totally am in agreement with ya'll that she is completely whole and healed in the name of Jesus!
Rob just know we are all thinking about you/your family and your brother and his family!

Anonymous said...

I just sent an e-mail out with info on Kyndall to my friends across Texas...more saints praying with and for this little saint! Love, Julie Anderson

angie said...

On my knees

Beth in NC said...

Just checking in for the latest update on Kyndall. Praying and passing along to other prayer warriors.

God bless!
Beth

April said...

Hi Robin~
I found you by way of several other blogs. Please know that I will lift Kyndall and your entire family up in my prayers. Praying hard for good and encouraging news!

Hope said...

I'm praying for sweet Kyndall.

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I am praying for you all and Kyndall. Praying for less bleeding.
Praying for her strength to get through this.

Lisa said...

I will be praying for Kyndall, I am so sorry there was an accident. I heard from Beth in NC on FB.

Michelle Riggs said...

I posted about your niece on our blog and added her link to our pary for our friends blog link section.

I will be praying.

Michelle Riggs (Abby's Mom)

RiggsFamilyBlog.com

Amy B said...

I have been praying all day for Kyndall...

E @ Scottsville said...

Word is traveling fast! Praying, praying, praying here in TEXAS!

Someone told me at church yesterday that blogs are only for 'bragging'.... well, no they're not. I have seen miracles that I would not have seen otherwise. The power of Christian moms praying!!!!!

Karen said...

Praying...

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through the Riggs where I heard about your niece. I'm so very sorry. I have added her to my prayer list. God be with her.

my3sons said...

Praying in Maine.....

Kandi said...

Sent this way by the Riggs Blog...

Praying for Kyndall and all of you, from Tucson,AZ.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Just read about it on the Rigg's Family Blog!

Will keep u in prayers!

Anonymous said...

Coming over from The Riggs family blog. Praying with you for Kyndall. She is such a pretty girl!

Mikki said...

Oh my. I saw your beautiful button on someone elses blog and had to come see.
Prayers are being lifted for this precious child of God from this family in FL.

Blessings
Mikki

Faye said...

My sweet Robin,You all will be in our prayers.We have an awsom God.He will get you through!Sending you hugs!Love Faye

Erika Breitbach said...

Came over from the Riggs Blog!

We are praying for Kyndall and all of your family!

Bethany said...

Praying for your neice from Ohio. Thank you for all of the updates & keep them coming.