I got this picture tonight. I guess it was taken by Julie's phone. This is my first time to see a picture of Kyndall in the hosptial. I am sorry but I can't help but cry. Just makes it more real of what happend. STILL so thankful for answered prayers. Keep getting better Kyndall Paige! Aunt Robin loves you sweet girl so much. We are still praying for you.
10 comments:
She looks good though! So happy she is doing better.
Saying many, many, many prayers for Miss Kyndall. So sorry she is going through all of this.
xo Les
Oh Robin,She looks so good!Lord we thank-u for taking care of her!We will continue to pray.Have a great day! Love in Christ, Faye
Just wanted to let you know that I've asked for prayers for Kyndall at my Fearless Friday meme today. ((hugs)) and praising God for all that He is doing...
She actually looks really good though. What a beautiful girl Kyndall is!! She's going to pull through so dwell on that and not how hard it is to see her in the hospital bed. God is so good!
Wow! What a great thing for a "celebrity" to do in his spare time. :) And Kyndall looks darling. I know it must be hard for you to see her in that bed, Robin...but PTL that she won't be bound to it indefinitely! She's proven what a fighter she is and I just know she'll be up and at 'em in no time. Still praying!
Yea, pictures are worth a thousand words - you're right. Makes it all real. You can tell she's banged up. =0(
Poor little thing! But God's healing, so we'll keep on praying for her and she'll be home before ya know it!
Praise God she is out of the ICU and it looks like she is smiling. She is a sweet girl.
Praise The Lord!!
I have been praying, it so good to hear she is on the road to recovery and is making progress daily.
Hugs,
Brandie
Oh it does make it so much more real to see her precious face. I love that she is smiling in that picture. To see God's hand at work is an awesome thing. Praise you Lord!!!!
Post a Comment