Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You have come a long way sweet girl.....

in such short amount of time. The POWER of prayer!

CT was good! They are letting her out of ICU. She just had a real lunch sitting in a chair. Still so tired and very wobbly on her feet, but out of the bed. Looks like they will get to stick around for a little PT.

God is Good!

post signature

15 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, Praise God!

Yesterday was so hard on my when we lost sweet little Kayleigh (the other 'praying for' button on my blog) and to have to remove her button.... kills me.

I'm so glad your 'pray for' button will eventually be removed for a wonderful PRAISE reason! I'll rejoice when I know it gets to come out because Kyndall's needs have been MET!

MLP said...

Robin! This is AWESOME!!! We will pray on!

Faye said...

Robin,this is such good news!What an awsom God we serve! Blessings, Faye

Amy B said...

What a wonderful update to read. You are right... GOD IS GOOD.

Kandi said...

God Is so Good! I am so excited for you and your family Robin.

Continued prayers for a full recovery!!

momstheword said...

What a blessing to hear that she is getting better! It IS hard for a 12 year old to sit still and be confined. Glad to hear she'll hopefully be walking soon.

We have a 12 year old niece with stage four lymphoma, and it's so hard for her to stay in the hospital. She just wants to be home.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I have been thinking about Kyndall and praying. I had to "re-find" your blog by going back to Amber's. I will bookmark this so I can find you again.

The power of prayer is amazing and we are all blessed through this experience by being able to witness that.

Erika Breitbach said...

Whew, so glad she is doing better and is able to eat!

I hope she gets tons better and is able to go home soon!

Amanda said...

YAY!

Stacey said...

Praise the LORD! I heard about Kyndall's accident from The Riggs. I have been praying for her ever since.
I am so glad she is feeling so much better.
Thanks for keeping us so updated. I am continuing to pray!
<><

Leigh said...

Great news, Robin. SO glad to hear it. I'll continue praying and checking in. Thanks for posting.

Angela said...

Lord, thank You. Thank You. Thank You.Tears are welling up in my eyes for the goodness of the Lord...

Stacey said...

I am so relieved. Praise the Lord!!

Joyeful said...

I just saw Kyndall's button and I've been praying for her! I'm so glad to hear that she is improving!!! Praise God!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

i miss you robin so much i loved chatting with you all the time i'm praying for kendel girl every day . my mom was in a accident as well in the airport pined down on teh escaltor bowever I know we need to prasie him in the storm . i miss seeing you picture in my following box hope to hear from you again i miss you and i'm praying for you .