Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little more time to heal



is what Kyndall is needing. Today has been kind of rough on her. She tried to eat and threw it up so they started another IV. She tried to walk and just couldn't. She is having some visual problems too. I guess we were all so excited on the big turn around she made we kind of forgot that this may take some time for her brain to heal. I know her parents are just wanting their sweet girl home! What she is going through is normal I am sure, it just stinks to hear her feeling so bad. She is still in the PICU and we will keep praying for her to get better!


Thank you for praying.

post signature

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Praise God! That is wonderful news, Robin. Be sure to tell her the hoodies are praying her through this.

love
liz

Faye said...

ROBIN YOU ALL WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN MY PRAYERS!SOUNDS LIKE GOOD NEWS! LOVE FAYE

Bethany said...

Praising the Lord for her turnaround and praying that she gains strength over the next few days. She will heal with time. What wonderful news you've shared today :)

MLP said...

You bet we'll keep those prayers going STRONG!!! Like I said, we won't stop until Kyndall walks out of that hospital to be home back to her normal life!!! Praying her through!

Beth in NC said...

I pray all swelling and inflammation will go in the Name of Jesus and that Kyndall will be back to normal soon.

Love,
Beth

Cayle said...

My friend a few months ago got into a wreck. He had a really bad blood clot and was in an artificially coma for over a month. His vision was blurred for awhile and they said that was normal. For awhile he thought it was 2003. Time passed and he eventually gained it all back. Food was hard for him too.

I am pretty sure it is all normal and your right she needs time and prayer.


i have everyone i know praying for her. x3

Stacey said...

still praying for a FULL recovery....praise God!! Another miracle for the Clements/Reed family!!!!