YEAH!! BEYOND THRILLED over here. The Power of prayer my friends....the POWER of prayer! She just made this HUGE turn around in the past 12 hours. I know with all of my heart it is because so many people were praying for her.
Wow!
We pray that she will continue to get stronger. Thank God for the great report and for the prayers of His people.
23 comments:
Oh Robin!!! This is awesome!!! My prayers will NOT stop until Kyndall walks out of that hospital! God is so good. He is taking care of your sweet, beautiful niece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course I've been keeping Aunt Robin in my prayers, too. You know I keep thinking if this were Macy & how I'd feel. I can't imagine. And I know you want to be with your brother and sister-in-law so badly.
Prayers and Praises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!! Yippee...now will keep praying that she does not develop pneumonia....I KNOW you are ecstatic!!! Wish I was there to give you all a great big hug!!!!
Hallelujah!
What wonderful news! God is so good! I will continue to pray!
Praise God! Tears are streaming down my face...we will continue our prayers. My 2 and 4 year olds prayed for her today at naptime.
God Bless!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow.
I just caught up on your blog and read about Kyndall. I'm so glad she is doing better! I'll be keeping your whole family in my prayers!
Just wanted you to know I am praying for your niece...I was just catching up on Blogs and found this on the riggs blog...Hugs to your whle family
Sorry Robin,I've been behind on blog world. So glad to here this new update! Praise the Lord- God is so good!!
Wonderful! Found this via Riggs Family Blog. We have never met but I am so happy to see that Kyndall is recovering!!
kathy in Alaska
ROBIN THIS IS GREAT!GOD IS WORKING.STILL PRAYING.SENDING U HUGS! LOVE FAYE
Praise Him, Praise Him :)
Praying for her and your family. God is soooo good. Just keep trusting and praying.
She has prayer warriors in NC!
Praise God!!!
Isn't it great to see the internet being used for GOOD and for a Godly purpose!?!
We'll continue praying!
I just found your blog and I will continue to pray for your niece!!!!
Kathie in NY
So glad for the good news! Prayers said that it continues... What a beautiful girl.
That's AWESOME news! I'll continue to pray for her, and my family will continue to check your blog for updates. Go Kyndall. What a fighter you are!
I'm so happy to be reading this. I've been reading your updates all day and they keep getting better! I hope the next 24/48 hrs just keep getting even better. Thanks for updating us all so much!! Prayers being said!
I was directed to your blog through Tara. You have my prayers! This child is beautiful!
I have been following your blog all day, waiting on updates. I'm so happy to hear this latest news. I will continue to pray for Kyndall and your entire family. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to be away from your brother - I'm sure he knows how much you love him and how hard you are praying with ceasing. We will continue to pray and look forward to more positive updates!!
Amen!!!!!
praying for your Kyndall... I've been bawling my eyes out as I read the past few posts... I found your blog via the riggs blog... We will be praying for your precious Kyndall....
Thank you Lord for the answers!!!
I am so happy to hear this. What a blessing to be seeing some postive change so soon!
I will continue to pray for her, and am looking forward to hearing that she is on her way home sometime hopefully soon!
Post a Comment