Saturday, November 1, 2008

WOO-HOO!


Texas Tech wins!!!!!

Guns Up!!!!!!

Celebrating at the Reed house!


post signature

5 comments:

MLP said...

WAHOOOOOOO! We are glad for our favorite Red Raiders!!!

Love that pic!!! Still hoping Luke and Walker will room together at A&M though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie said...

Can you believe it!!! We were soooo excited. My family was there and said it was just Awesome! I love this picture of Luke, and the fact that he was #5 for Halloween. Gotta love those little Red Raiders:)

Our Complete Family said...

Girl, that is just the cutest photo and sums up your family excitemen~ I can just see it! Happy Sunday~ Les

Amanda said...

Haha Ben and I caught the end of that game and it was an awesome ending that's for sure. I definitely thought of you and Mindy. ;)

Stacey said...

YEAH BUDDY!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!! Wish we could have been tailgaiting together!!!!!