Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treating in the Hood

Trick-or-Treating 2008 I think these two liked handing out candy more than trick-or-treating....or was it eating the candy in the bucket?
Lauren and her best friend Hallie


Of all the 101 Dalmatians I sure picked the right puppy!



Two peas in a pod. Luke gets his die hard love for Texas Tech from his daddy.



Isn't this one cool costume? Andrew is so creative! Lauren and Andrew are in the fourth grade together and our neighbor.



My fave Red Raider (besides his daddy)
Happy Halloween Laureny and Lukey
With make up on this little girl gave us a glimpse of the future. Dad get the shotgun ready!

My sweet Hoodies and our girls
Little Hoodies
Best of Buddies......I can't wait to visit them at Tech someday. (Gotcha Mindy.....it really would be cool)
Luke and beautiful Abby
Luke and beautiful Jillian (Luke is one lucky guy!)
Landry 2008 Halloween. "Spot" dog
Luke 2008 Halloween
Lauren 2008 Halloween

The 3L's
Hope you and your family had a Happy Halloween! I have LOVED looking at my blogger buds pictures and their sweet kids. One question.......what do we do with all this candy?

post signature


6 comments:

MLP said...

You are funny!!! You got me good!

Great post...with great memories!

The 3 L's were just too cute on Halloween night! Oh that beautiful Lauren...what are we going to do with her?!?

Big hugs your way!

Stacey said...

Too Cute!!! Thanks for sharing your pics.... How 'bout that game? WOW!!! Hope to visit y'all someday when my kiddos are there at the same time yours will be there!! Have a great week!!!

angie said...

Such good, fun pictures. I love that they passed out candy with you...too sweet! Ryan said to tell Luke that he looked "cool"...so please pass that message on:)

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh~ what fun and neat photos! I loved the last one with all 3 of your cuties. Looks like you guys have some awesome and fun to hang out with neighbors. What a blessing! Happy Monday~ Leslie

Adrianne said...

Cute cute costumes!!! Looks like a fun Halloween in the Hood.

Lauren is such a beauty! Her brothers are gonna have to get their shotguns along with Casey:-)

fivemjs said...

It was wonderful to meet you too! I added you to my list of blogging buddies! Hope that's ok! Thank you so much for your prayers for our family!!!! (oh and we were TOTALLY stoked that Tech won. UGH to the Horns. UGH! Boomer Sooner!)