Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Easy Halloween treats to make with the kids

Every year my family makes these together. I wanted to share them with you! Halloween Ghost
Dip Nutty-butters in melted white chocolate and set them on wax paper to dry. Quickly place small m&ms for the eyes. Let them dry completely before you move them.



I got this recipe from my good friend Elizabeth a few years ago. It is such a hit! We call it Monster Mash


1-2 bags of popcorn. Make sure you get all the unpopped kernels out. In a big bowl mix melted white chocolate (isn't everything better with chocolate?) over the popcorn. Spread out on a cookie sheet with wax paper. Sprinkle m&ms all over and let it dry. When dry crumple it up and put in a big bowl.
These are so simple to do as you can tell but so fun do with the kids. Enjoy and if you have any fun recipes you do with your kids send them my way. Thanks!

post signature


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Great ideas, thanks!

You have been Boo'ed by me! Stop by my blog to pick up your treat!

Stacey said...

looks yummy!!Will have to try it!!

MLP said...

You are SO good!!! Best Mommy!!! I forgot about those nutter butter treats...love those! Thanks for the ideas, Sweet Friend!

angie said...

go Tech go!! Fight Tech fight!!! Lauren looks beautiful!!! And I am making your popcorn treat for Ryan's fall party, thanks:)

Our Complete Family said...

Yummy! I want to go make this now~ even though it is 10:30pm here!!! Your little cheerleader is a cutie pie!