Saturday, August 23, 2008

While the cat is away, the mice will play!

Casey had to be out of town this weekend......fantasy football drafting time. I guess I will soon be losing all privileges to the remote control now that football is here. Dang it! Anyway, the kids and I had a busy weekend planned. It started off with a trip to the mall, trips to McDonalds (notice plural. ha!), and some late night cartoons in mom and dad's bed. Saturday was an exciting day because it was Walker's birthday party. The Jumping party was a hit and a great way to burn off some energy while daddy was away too:)

This is Luke tumbling down.
Sweet Abby and Lauren playing together.
Look at those long legs! She is going to be my model.
The birthday boy himself. Happy 6th Birthday Walker!! Notice Luke giving the "Guns Up" for Red Raiders and Walker giving the "Gig em Aggies" sign. I think Landry is just confused on what to do. haha!
Then it was off to see Fly Me To The Moon in 3D. What a hit! I highly recommend you go see this. It isn't a long movie and the kids got a kick out of the 3D. Plus, the cool Buddy Holly glasses you get to take home.
As if this wasn't enough, we made a trip to get a snow cone. The mice played hard this weekend but we sure can't wait for our Tom cat to get home. We always miss daddy!

1 comment:

MLP said...

LOVE IT!!! You mice know how to play! We love you guys and you made Walker's birthday SO very special! My favorite pic is the one of Walker, Luke & Landry ~ hilarious of Landry being confused. We'll teach him the way (Landry Pierce!). Love the movie pics, too. Ya'll are the BEST!