Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Having a Blast with one of our fave Friends!












Walker Pierce Reed joined us today as his beautiful mommy went back to work as a teacher. Too bad for her, but we were thrilled to have him over! They spent most of the morning playing trains and making puppets. If you look close you will see a plastic eyeball on some noses. ha! They were pretending to be a three eyed monster at one point. I love these guys! Always cracking me up.

1 comment:

MLP said...

Why don't you go and melt my heart AND make me laugh outloud at the same time!!! Such a cute post. I can't even begin to tell you how much my Walker Man LOVES loves LOVES being with his other family. I've never seen him pop out of bed so fast!!! Thanks for keeping him and for the fun activities. He already can't wait for Friday. We love ya'll!!!