George Strait fan (well maybe not as much as me, but I will never forget going to a concert with my Dad when I was little. George reminds me of my Dad), cattleman, good at his job (Hey, Beef it's what's for dinner!), best prayer (he can make anyone cry in a prayer),
Dog lover (here with sweet Shanea who passed away this year. He has a new one now named Jade that I can't wait to meet),
a loving grandad with the best lap to read books on,
Landry's buddy,
has the best trains that Luke asks about all the time,
Clark "Sparky" Griswald of the family,
My list could truly go on about my dad. He is my everything! Happy Birthday Daddy. I love you and miss you so much. Days go by that I wish more than ever we lived closer just so I could spend more time with you. I don't tell you enough how much you mean to me....you do!
a loving grandad with the best lap to read books on,
Landry's buddy,
has the best trains that Luke asks about all the time,
Clark "Sparky" Griswald of the family,
1 comment:
Melt my heart!!! Happy Birthday Dad! I know how much you love this man and I love hearing about him!!! Such a sweet post and tribute to your Daddy!
Post a Comment