Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.
Little Landry wants to play;
Rain, rain, go to Spain,
Never show your face again!
These are the words the 3L's are singing about today. After several days of HOT weather it is finally raining in Waco. People have been praying about this rain for sometime now because we are so dry in Texas. I think the real reason they are sad is because we have 2 weeks left before the pool is finished. The rain will probably add on another week. That's ok:) We need the rain and someday when the 3L's are older they will see the beauty in rain.
2 comments:
I am afraid I am with the 3L's on the rain...I am READY ready READY for your pool! ha ha!
No, the rain is good & the rainbow was BEAUTIFUL...just like the Reeds!
Love ya'll and love the pics as always!!!
What a cool picture you got with your 3 L's and the rainbow! Ca needs some rain too. I actually LOVE summer rain. We only got it once this summer.
Post a Comment