Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nothing feels as good as being home!


Nothing feels as good as being Home!

Sweet Luke is doing much better after his little stay in the hospital.

Bless his heart, he had been struggling with this right before Christmas and by the time we made it back home from my hometown he was feeling really bad. There is just something so heart breaking when your child is sick.

As a parent you just want to trade places with them.


Landry and Lauren were so worried about him.





We were so proud of this little guy! He had an awful time with the IVs. After a few tears shed he always let the nurse know he wasn't too mad at her.


Welcome home Lukey!

We will continue our prayers of good health for you throughout this year. Love you sweet guy~Mom and Dad

post signature

6 comments:

Mrs. Davison said...

I'm so happy for you and very relieved Luke is better.

E @ Scottsville said...

AWwwww, Robin...

I got teary eyed just reading and looking at the photos. I'm so glad he's home!

I've been so fortunate and never had to see a single child of mine in the hospital. Pray I never have to either!

Here's praying Luke keeps getting better and better and again... I am SO glad he's home!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Oh I'm sorry! That is no fun! It is horrible when there's nothing you can do for your childs pain!!! I hope he is getting better!!!

Tricia said...

Glad he is home. I will pray for continued recovery. God bless you and yours.

MLP said...

I will also continue my prayers for that sweet boy! Lukey is the most photogenic little guy I know and I think these are the first pictures I've ever seen of him that he isn't his happy go lucky handsome self. Bless his heart! Ya'll have been through it these holidays. Here's to a healthy and happy 2010 for our favorite friends! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

angie said...

Thank you Lord, what an answered prayer! I am SO thankful that he's home and feeling better!!!! I love that he's still sportin' his TTU even on a terrible day he still love the Raiders:-).