because we usually head to Hereford (my hometown) to be with my family for Christmas. The 3L's are fine with this! Friday evening after school we made cookies for the big jolly guy and pretended it was Christmas Eve at the Reed house.

Mmmm......wish I had one of these now!

Dad always reads
T'was the Night Before Christmas story to the 3L's

Our Christmas Morning....

was full of gifts and love from Santa. Lauren
read his note to us.
This has been her job for sometime now. So sweet.

(I am going to miss looking at this tree at night when the lights are off.....
auuughhh)

These guys were having so much fun.

Luke LOVES planes!

Maybe a little too much fun was going on!

Santa hooked Landry up with his own car to ride around in the hood.

Lauren was so excited about her doll house.
(I love that she is still into dolls!)

It was a beautiful family Christmas here at the Reed house.
I kind of liked having our Christmas early.
2 comments:
Could you please tell me where I can purchase that Landry doll in the box?!? THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one of those!!!
Sweet Reed Christmas Eve. I love this tradition of yours even though Walker always gets a little jealous that Santa comes early down your way. ha!
Looked like a perfect time of fun! I love La La's doll house. Haddie and I will be down to play with that!
Oh Robin, This is so sweet! Hope you have a great day! Love, Faye
Post a Comment