Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Too much going on..........

I am taking a blogger break. Right now Luke is in the hospital with pneumonia and I feel like I need to get us back on our feet. Hopefully we will be home Thursday!

Christmas was wonderful and nice to spend with family. I will have to post more later.

3L's since this blog is for you to read someday........know that sometimes you just need to "Be still and know that I am God"...........I love you guys and I look forward to sharing more about each one of you in 2010. ~mom


post signature

6 comments:

MLP said...

You will get this behind you and be back better than ever!!! We are praying for you guys and we love each of you so much. Lukey is such a trooper & he is going to be back to himself SOON AND VERY SOON!!!

You will be able to share all about Christmas and everything else soon. It will be worth the wait for us to see your pics!

We are here for ya'll and we are so sorry 2009 isn't ending in the best way (at all!). Luckily 2010 is almost here and it's going to be a new, beautiful start for our wonderful friends who are more like family to us now!!!

WE LOVE YA'LL!!! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!

Tricia said...

Praying that Luke will get better soon. Praying for you as you deal with the stress of having one in the hospital. Hang in there.

Mrs. Davison said...

I'm so sorry to hear of anything harsh happening to you or your family. My family and I will be praying for you.

E @ Scottsville said...

OH man, poor Lukey. I'll be sure to keep him in prayer... and all of you for that matter. What a way to spend the holidays - in a hospital? *sigh*

{{hugs}} my friend!

Erica

Jamie said...

So sorry to hear about Luke, I'll say a prayer for your family. My daughter was in the hospital a few weeks ago with pneumonia, so I know how scary it can be.

angie said...

Oh Robin I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you are home really soon!! I will be praying for healing and peace fir you sweet friend.