Monday, December 21, 2009

Lauren's Christmas party....

I recently found out that there comes a time when a parent doesn't come to a Christmas party anymore. My baby girl (which I will probably call her that the rest of her life) had her party at school.......kids only. Although she had a fabulous time and was bubbling about it all in the car......it is a party just for the kids. You don't need to come anymore to help pass out plates, open juice boxes, or wipe icing filled faces off. *Sigh*........as long as she had fun, right?


Merry Christmas!
Sweet Lauren~We Love you~Mom and Dad

post signature


4 comments:

angie said...

I love all the party pics and those sweet pictures of your beautiful Lauren. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwww, them growing up is HARD --- on us!

*sigh* I feel your pain!

MLP said...

WHAT?!? We can't go to the parties eventually?!? Say it ain't so!!!

Lauren is so beautiful on the inside and outside.

Your kids bless our lives that's for sure!

Christmas Hugs to the 3L's and their mommy and daddy!!!

Tricia said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!