Monday, December 21, 2009

School Christmas parties are always a hit!

I think it is the one time the 3L's will get up willingly to go to school. This year I volunteered to provide all of the cookies to decorate for all 3L's party. Wow, that was a lot of sugar! My sweet hubby went to Luke's party. (I made him take the camera and I must say I am pretty impressed with his pictures!) Luke had a blast as your can tell by his toothless smile here~my sweet Lil' Jack-o-lantern boy!


His buds~
Mrs.B's class

It is hard to believe we are halfway through school!
Lukey~ We Love you~Mom and Dad

post signature


1 comment:

MLP said...

Cutie Pie Lukey!!! I am so lovin' his hair like that. By the way, the day after ya'll were over last week, Walker requested that his hair be spikey for school!!! ha ha!

Sweet times and it doesn't surprise me one bit that you would do cookies for all the parties! You are the best mom!!!