Monday, November 9, 2009

A little night time competition for Casey and I....

It used to be a treat for Casey and I to read to Landry at night. To cuddle up to this little guy and read books at night was the perfect way to end our day. Move over mom and dad.....Luke has taken our spot.
You talk about melt our hearts in a hurry! Casey and I stand on the other side of the wall where they can't see us and just listen to Luke read to Landry.
Man, I cherish precious times like this and give thanks for two sweet brothers.

post signature


2 comments:

MLP said...

Can I come down and secretly stand there and listen, too?!? That is so sweet. I caught Walker reading to Hadlee one day on the couch and it about melted my heart.

You have such sweet boys...both of them. They melt this mama's heart, too!

Precious post and such a sweet memory. Those two have lots of amazing times ahead!

MLP said...

Can I come down and secretly stand there and listen, too?!? That is so sweet. I caught Walker reading to Hadlee one day on the couch and it about melted my heart.

You have such sweet boys...both of them. They melt this mama's heart, too!

Precious post and such a sweet memory. Those two have lots of amazing times ahead!