The 3L's and I had a wonderful time celebrating Casey's 37
th birthday. Lots of hugs and kisses for this sweet man in our lives.



Lauren made Casey a special birthday card from scratch.

It sure brought tears to this daddy's eyes.

I have been given Casey a hard time that I married an older man. (I can only say this for about a month until my birthday.......unless the birthday fairy has heard my prayers to cancel mine!)

It was one sweet weekend full of birthday cookie cake and lots of love
for this 37 year old.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, I love the homemade card. Oh, and that cookie cake looks SO yummy!
Aww. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!
What a fun day for a very deserving dad/hubby! Lovin' that cookie cake and Lauren's card is too cute! Ya'll are such a sweet, precious family to us. We are so thankful for ya'll. Happy B-day Mr. Casey!
I can feel the love!! And I love the cookie cake-yum.
Post a Comment