Recently we went to Luke's school for open house and see all of the wonderful things he has been learning about in class.
He could not wait to show us his work and say hello to his sweet teacher, Mrs. B.
Last year in kindergarten Luke hated to color. He would try every excuse to not have to color. Now look at him! He has turned into a little artist and enjoys it now.
So proud of your hard work Lukey boy!
Bertie the First Place Bat on display.
You are doing an amazing job at your school.
Keep up the good work!
4 comments:
What a great post! Lukey Boy brings SUCH A SMILE to my face!!!
Look at that little artist...that is awesome! Loved seeing his work...and most of all, Bertie! Well, actually seeing his handsome pictures is the best of all! SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF!!!
Luke, the Pierces love you and we are so proud of you, too!!!
Nice work, Luke! As a teacher, I love to see the work other classes have done. Luke's teacher looks like she is very thorough (not that I'm an expert, but I can appreciate dedication). You are blessed and I'm sure you are thankful :)
Such a cute little Red Raider! Ryan is the exact same way about coloring...something snapped and now he LOVES it. It is such a blessing that Luke loves school.
Awwww, he does look so proud! That really did DESERVE to win 1st place.
Great job, Luke. Great job!
Post a Comment