That time of year! It was time to decorate a pumpkin for the annual Spring Valley pumpkin contest. Hard to believe I have been doing this for 6 years now. This years theme was a bit different. You had to decorate a pumpkin with your favorite letter of the alphabet using alliteration. What is that? It is when you arrange words into a complete sentence and tell a story.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That looks like the cutest project! Love the brace faced pumpkin.
Could those puppies get any cuter? Man are they stinkin' cute!
Buddy, you Better Believe I think Bertie is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just telling Troy about your project and was hoping you'd post pictures tonight. It is soooooooooooo good!!! Your kids will forever remember making these awesome projects!!! Ya'll are SO CREATIVE!!! I love Bertie's braces! Such great details...LOVE it!!! BETTER BE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and the English teacher in me loves her some alliteration!!!
WOW! That is awesome! I think Bertie is the BEST too.
♥ It's SOOO cute!!! Love the braces and gum! :)
That is VERY creative. Alliteration is much harder! I hope you win Luke:-)
Bertie is awesome!!! You guys are so creative! Love it♥
Wow what a cute project!! And such a great idea. BTW those puppies are so cute!
Bertie is Bound to Be the Best Braced Bat who Blows Beautiful Bubbles and will Blow By the competition Bringing the Blue ribbon to the Best Blue-eyed Boy in the school. Love it...I know who to call when I need ideas for projects that is for sure ...Robin Reed Rocks!!! ;)
Too cute! I am glad he won. That looks like fun! I have been MIA for a bit, being too sick to blog or keep up with reading my favorite blogs, but I am catching up now. I have prayed for you frequently these last few weeks. I hope all is well in your world. God bless.
Post a Comment