Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Festival~Show and Tell

And in this corner...weighing 62 pounds....Landry Balboa!
My little boxer had his fall party Friday.
It was full of fun activities. It started off with show and tell. Landry wanted to take a couple of his English Bulldog puppies. The kids thought this was so neat.

Mrs. Scott even got dressed up for the Fall party.
I had so much fun watching my little man enjoy his day!
It warms my heart to see him smile and giggle with his buds.
I also love the fact that he prays every time before he eats.
He has made sure we do the same at home. Good job Landry.

I never knew he was so good at decorating cupcakes.....then I figured it out that he was just trying to pile as many candies as he could on it. Smart kid!
Funny scarecrow!
Sweet Mrs. Scott and my little boxer.

post signature


4 comments:

MLP said...

Landry Balboa is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! OH my Goodness...I love it! I've seen him do some serious boxin' on our Wii so I love it even more thinking about that!!!

What a sweet class with the sweetest little Landry Love in it!!!

Can't wait to see Landry Balboa in person!!! Troy is going to have a fit over this!

Daveda said...

AWWW...so cute!

angie said...

That is a perfect costume!! Lovin' his black eye:-). I also love the fall parties at school. The kids have a blast. You are so creative girl, nice job on Landry Balboa!

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, his teacher has SUCH a GREAT name! =0) Ha ha ha

He's a DARLING little boxer. Sadly, his little black-eye made me feel sympathy in EVERY picture - even though I knew it was just make-up. Still made me go "Awwww" every time. =0)