Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A SWEET Pumpkin belly.....

full of a baby boy to love!

Today I got to paint my beautiful friend's tummy for Halloween. It was a REAL treat for me to do this. I got to paint Mindy's tummy last time when she was pregnant with my son's future bride in there. (ha!) We painted an Easter Egg for baby Haddie and today we painted a pumpkin for baby Anakin Cosmo Pierce (not really his name! This is what her kids are calling him. Funny!)
I must say I got chills when I was painting thinking about this sweet baby on the way. He is already loved by so many and not even here yet!

The kids thought is was soooo funny!
Awww....and there she is.......my son's future bride! (jk, Troy!)

Mindy, I hope you know that there are MORE holidays to come so get ready. I have my paint brush ready:) Thanks for the fun times today!
~Loves ya dearly~RoRo

post signature


2 comments:

MLP said...

My belly has never been so loved!!! This baby boy already loves him some Ro Ro so much...just like my other two do!

Thank you so much for painting today...you are so talented! It was so fun and so funny!!! I'll never forget my punkin' with Baby Boy Love or my Easter egg with Haddie Girl! What shall we do next?!?

You are the dearest of a friend I could ever find! I love you!

What up with the j/k for Troy on the marriage thing with Hadlee & Landry?!? We are THRILLED for the pending nuptials!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh how funny!!!!

She is one brave soul! =0)

Very cute. Great job Robin!!!