Sunday, April 5, 2009

Monsters VS. Aliens

Friday while waiting for Daddy to fly in I took the 3L's and a couple of sweet neighborhood girls to the movies by myself. Yes, I was one brave woman. jk! They were perfect and I had so much fun with them. On the way home they even sang "The Wheels on the Bus" over and over......scream! Good times with the 3L's.

post signature


4 comments:

MLP said...

SUCH CUTIE PATOOOOOOOOOOOOTIES!!! Sad we missed out (well, not too much...you know how my fam and me are about movies! ha ha! Like mommy, like son!).

Faye said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME!HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!

Amanda said...

VERY BRAVE Woman, LOL!!!

Stacey said...

Hee-Hee, you ARE a brave woman! Love Landry's blue tongue!! Ha! and love how the seat is almost folding him in half....cracks me up!!! that happens to my kids in the theater too. Hee-Hee!