
to meet our new Immunologist for Landry. This will be our 4th doctor now on trying to figure out a plan for Landry's allergy to antibiotics. The past couple of days I have had to reprint these horrible pictures (I won't share the really bad ones here) and sort through our past history so that this new appointment will go well tomorrow. I HATE dealing with this! Looking back at these pictures brings me to tears. I WISH more than anything Landry did not have this.
Casey put it right when he called it the "Pink Elephant in the Room" because we haven't had to deal with it that much (answered prayers!) BUT it is STILL here. We need to deal with this now in case we ever cross that day we need an antibiotic to help him through a bad illness. What will we do?
7 comments:
ROBIN,YOU ARE ALL IN OUR HEART AND PRAYERS.I AM SO SORRYYOU ALL ARE HAVING TO GO THROUGH THIS!I WILL BE CHECKING FOR UPDATES.MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.SENDING YOU HUGS! LOVE, FAYE
I will be praying that this new doctor is the one with the answer!!! Prayers, texts, calls, twitters and lots of love tomorrow!
I will be keeping you all in my prayers! Children's Hospital here in Dallas is wonderful and they have some of the best doctors. I pray that God will give you the answers you need and He will lead you to the right doctor.
{{{HUGS}}LeAnn
Praying for you today, sweet friend! I love that first picture of Landry surrounded by such beautiful flowers. He has the best little smile!
Gee, I need to start turning my computer on more often these days!! I guess I was successful in breaking my blog "habit/obsession"....anyhooo...hope things went well with the new MD today... can't wait to hear what the new plan will be...still praying for you guys!!!
Praying for you guys and especially precious Landry! I hope to hear good news as well. Definitely keep us updated on this. HUGS
♥ Oh man! poor baby! He just looks miserable!
Post a Comment