I have a total new respect to ALL single moms out there! I already knew you must be amazing women but now I think you must be Super Heroes. Ha! This past month has been hard on our family. Casey's job had him travel back and forth to New York this past month. He spends about a week there and then gets a week off before he has to go back. The 3L's and I have been missing him so much. Tonight he will be home and we just can't wait. I have a Honey-do list a mile long but that can wait! We need some daddy love first. 



Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for his job. There was a time a few weeks ago that they had a massive layoff and we wondered if he would get to keep his. I know there are so many families out there today who are struggling to find jobs in today's world. I think about how easy we could be in their shoes........so I say Thank You heavenly Father for this job!

We are just excited to have him home and spend time with him!
8 comments:
So good for you:) I wish you a wonderful time together:)
Blessings
Wib.
Yeah!!!! I know you all are excited and have missed him!! Great photo's and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am sure you will ;)
Robin, I'm so glad he's home this weekend and you get some Daddy time for your sweet kiddos and some hubby time for you!
Have a good one hun! xo Les
So glad he's back! That's so hard when daddy is out of town, sounds like you did great:)
We are coming down to see if Casey has lost his Texas accent!
So glad he's coming home!!! Fun weekend for you guys!
Fun night for you, heehee ;) I know what you mean about being so thankful for the hubby's jobs!
Have a great weekend!
Glad Casey is home where he belongs!!!!
I'm with you there... don't know how the single parents do it :)
Post a Comment