Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mindy!

One of my best friends is having a birthday today and I can't help but shout

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!!!

This girl is like family to me......a sister I never had! Minny, if you are reading this right now I want you to know how much you mean to me. I don't think I could really put into words of all the laughter, tears of joy, funny pranks, secrets, and love for one another we share. I adore you! If we were Orange County Housewives I would sooo stick up for you to Vicki any day. ha! Happy birthday beautiful friend. I really think we might be related....I mean look at Walker and Landry!

Soooo Happy Birthday Sister!



post signature


9 comments:

Faye said...

ROBIN, PLEASE KEEP OUR FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN,BUT YOU CAN CHECK MY BLOG.I MUST LEAVE ASAP.HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY!

Stacey said...

How wonderful it is to have a friend like that!! Happy Birthday to Mindy!!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful friend you are and aren't friends like this the best!!!! I have a friend named Mindy who also has a birthday today!! Have a blessed day!!

Our Complete Family said...

Please pass on happy bday wishes to your dear friend Mindy from me a well! Hope her year is filled with all things GREAT!

MLP said...

Sweet Robin...Thank you SO SO much! I don't know what I'd do without you!

So glad we are McLennan County Housewives together!!!

Birthday Love!!!

MLP said...

Sweet Robin...Thank you SO SO much! I don't know what I'd do without you!

So glad we are McLennan County Housewives together!!!

Birthday Love!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday Mindy!
You guys are very blessed to have a great friendship like that!

Rune said...

Happy birthday to Mindy:)

Wib

fivemjs said...

So glad you have great friends to celebrate with!!!