I have gotten to know and I want to brag on their talents. A few weeks ago I got an email from Marianne. I have been following Marianne's Caring Bridge Journal of her daughter Makenna for about a year now. Makenna's story (click on the bold to go to her site)
This is an AMAZING story of a little girl right here in my town who has had 4 brain surgeries. She is a living miracle! Let me say that God is truly amazing in many ways. This past Halloween Marianne's family came trick or treating at my house. I had never met this family but have prayed over them so many times. When I saw this beautiful little girl in her chair I knew it was Makenna. She has the most beautiful smile. It was SUCH a sweet honor to meet this family in person! I admire Marianne as a mom and all that she goes through. If you get a chance I would love for you to read about their story.
A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Marianne that she loved my blog layout and wanted to know if I could help her with a project. I was thrilled to help but I am still so new at this blogging thing so I remembered a blogger friend I have gotten to know. I love following Tara and her Little Princess, Kenley Ourprincessinpigtails It just so happens that Tara is an amazing blog designer too! She designed my button that I am so proud of.
Tara blessed Marianne with a beautiful blog. Thank you Tara for all that you did for her. You really are so talented and I feel so lucky to have made such a sweet friend in blogging world! Check out her site if you want a new FUN look!
Just for getting these two ladies in touch Marianne has blessed me with one of her art work pieces for my house. How nice was that? I am lovin it! I get so many compliments over it. Check out her site to see all of her art work pieces she can make. What a great teacher gift, baby shower, or birthday gift these would make. beautifullyframed Thank you Marianne! You and your family will forever be in my prayers. I know that life is tough at times for you. I just want you to know how much you are loved and prayed for each day!
My beautiful art work by Marianne.
7 comments:
OH ROBIN! Can I use the photo of your frame on that table in my store??? That would be awesome!
What a sweet post about two amazing women! I love following Makenna's story, too.
Your entry table looks beautiful with your beautifullyframed work by Marianne!!!
I love the frame it is beautiful!! I love Tara I don't know the other lady but I do love Tara, she is an awesome person and talented designer!!
Ah you gals are good for my ego!! Keep it up!! It needs boosting from time to time. It was my pleasure doing this site and Micahs for MJ. MJ does do amazing work, and she blessed with a similar one to yours. Thank you for giving me the opportunity!
Wow...two more sites I'll have to start following...can't wait!!! The framed art is amazing and I'm in the need of a new look for the blog...
The framed piece is a lovely addition to your home! What great blog friends that can help each other out~ I love hearing happy stories like this!
Hoping your Friday is a Fantastic one! Many hugs, Les
I love this post. She is very talented.
Wib.
Post a Comment