Oh, I thought I had posted these. Here are pictures of my sweet 10 year old on her birthday. Look how tall she is? She is going to pass me in a couple of years with those long legs. She still melts my heart. I am so thankful God gave me a daughter!
She is 100% Daddy's girl!

I can't believe she is in the double digits now.
I can't believe she is in the double digits now.
4 comments:
A TENagaer!! we'll have one of those later this year too. :)
Sweet Lauren!!! She is all that a sweet little ten year old should be! Beautiful AND Sweet! She is so loved by the Pierces!
The candles that Luke & Landry chose didn't surprise me one bit at all!!!
Happy Birthday again!!! Sweet pictures...I think those candles are soooo funny!!
What an adorable cake! Leave it to those brothers to do the sparkler thing! Everyone of you guys look alike! I am just now catching on to that! Great Pics- Happy Birthday to the Girl thats almost grown!
Post a Comment