Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Landry's restaurant

When we were in Dallas celebrating this past weekend Landry found his name on a sign. He said, "They knew I was coming didn't they?" Ha!

post signature


7 comments:

angie said...

Precious:)

MLP said...

HA! I love it! Be sure and tell Landry that we've noticed that they're waiting on him in Galveston (only to come with the Pierces though!). Walker always takes his picture by the same place...I mean, come on, it's his brother from another mother!!!

That family pic is GREAT! Such a good lookin' family!!!

Stacey said...

cutest thing I've heard all day, LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Love it!!
You have a beautiful family and I love your blog!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Isnt that so sweet! He's got a little dive named after him!hahahha- I love that and Eat At Joes! Glad ya'll had fun! Awesome picture of you guys!

fivemjs said...

He's famous! =)

Waco Newmans said...

that is so cute... reminds me of the time we'd visited San Antonio and the younger boys wanted to know why we went to a town named after Shannen (Shannentonio) and not after them!