Friday, January 9, 2009

Still learning so much about this blog thing......

and meeting some great people too! When I started to blog I only had in mind to keep some kind of fun record of our family. Scrapbooking is a beautiful art but makes me so overwhelmed. To me this blogging thing fits perfect into my life. I just never knew that I would also get to meet some really wonderful people. Plus, getting to keep up with my old buddies too. What a bonus! I have become a blog addict on checking our their sites. ha.
One of the blogs I follow is Tara's blog. She is a talented designer. On the side she designs fun blogs and buttons. Like this one. Check her out!

As far as life with the 3L's this week it has been busy. We are all still trying to adjust to being back on a routine. Oh, how I miss sleeping in during the holidays. ha! Have a great rest of the week friends.


post signature


6 comments:

angie said...

Well that is just the cutest little thing ever:) Maybe it's the family pictured!

Anonymous said...

You button looks great! Tara does an amazing job, I am putting your button on my sidebar as we speak!! have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

It looks good, I wonder who made it. LOL

Glad you are happy with it. I have the buttons all gathered under My creations in my navigation bar.

Stacey said...

cute button, just one question from a newbie...what is a button? I mean what do you do with it? I'm serious! Don't laugh!! Ha-Ha- ok, I'm laughing too at my own ignorance!!

Adrianne said...

I'm wondering what a "button" is too. Sure is a cute family!

MLP said...

LOVE the new button...adorable! And I especially LOVE the family pictured on it...BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hope to see you guys soon...we'll get Haddie Girl well first.

Big hugs!!!