Saturday, October 4, 2008
Girl just want to have fun!
Friday night Lauren had one of her good friends Tate spend the night with her. They had a blast together! We all loaded up and went to see the new Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie. It was a really cute movie.
Then of course some late night swimming.
Sweet Girls having fun!
I am sure our neighbors loved the midnight splashing.

I loved hearing them giggle all night long. These two girls definitely had some fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CUTE GIRLS!!! Love it!
How cold was that water?!? Those are also some TOUGH girls!!!
Who knows maybe some of us will see how cold that water is on the night of October 24th?!? HA!
Looks like ya'll had fun!!!
glad to see them having so much fun...cute,cute,cute...
They're so cute and you're one awesome mom!
I AM DYING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! Reading about the Reeds is the BEST!!!!!!!!!! Oh, this is ADORABLE!!!
That is sooooo cute, I LOVE your new blog:) And I also love the pool pics, so many more memories to come!
Post a Comment