Sunday, October 5, 2008
Woo-hoo!
What do you think? A little early birthday gift to me from the love of my life. Thank you honey!Blogging has become a guilty pleasure for me. I enjoy reading about others and posting about The Reeds. I can't wait to show my kids someday about this fun way I am journaling their lives. Now I can print these off in style:) If you are looking to pimp your blog I so recommend the sweetest and most talented Jennisa. Scroll down to click on her site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Giiiiiiiirl!!! I am SO loving it!!! I already left you a comment on your previous post! This is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love it and it brought such a smile to my face!!!
So cute!!!
TOOOOO CUTE!!! I love it. The girl even looks like you. Love the title too.
Reading your posts and seeing the adorable pictures makes me feel not so far away. Brandon and Gavin love looking at the pictures too. Gavin always talks about "Miss Robin fixin' him". Miss Robin was doctering him before he can even remember:)
Looking forward to reading more about the Reeds on this fantastic site!!!
This is soooo cute!!!! Love it!!!!
Post a Comment