We found a special potty with a flag on the side. As I drove by, Landry said "Mommy there was someone in there!" I turned around and sure enough there was.
Don't worry about anything, instead pray
about everything; tell God your needs and remember to thank Him for His
answers...
6 comments:
Imagine -- some people say that "staying home" with your children must be boring! Never so in the Reed home. So glad that life seems complete for now. Who knows where your kids will take you next!
Oh my goodness! Hilarious indeed!
This takes the cake!!! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!! Love it!
Oh my, that is simply hilarious!!!Look at what JOY that brought sweet little Landry...boys and bathrooms, what's going on there??Aren't you so glad you have this blog to capture moments like that???!!!
I got to thinking after viewing your post earlier that it's pretty dang cool that Waco has a port-o-potty in the air?!? Wonder how many cities can boast that in their welcome centers?!?
Landry sure looks cute in that shirt!!!
Love ya'll!
One of the best parts of my day is after we get homework done, showers and junk done, and the kids are down for the evening. I'm sure some mom's can relate to that (at least some of the time). I get cozied up in my bed, turn my lap top on and check out some of my favorite spots online, which includes your blog. For the second day in a row now I've managed to wake up three of my four sleeping children laughing hysterically. Gee, thanks ALOT!! J/K, I really did wake them up, then I let them read your posts and they laughed too. Porta-potties!!Can't wait to see what's next..You are providing us with hours of entertainment. !! Reading your blog is one of the hi-lights of my day!! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment