Friday, September 12, 2008

Our baby dolls were ready..........

for precious Haddie coming over to play this morning, but.... Haddie wanted to play cars. Landry was thrilled. This is his kind of Girl!
I could have watched these two play all day long. They giggled, squealed, and just about ran the wheels off the little cars. They were having so much fun. I love a house filled with the sound of kids having fun. I am soaking this in because I know one day all 3L's will be in school all day.
Landry was pretty smitten with Haddie. I caught him acting like he was reading a book to her.
Then Haddie giving him some love. Landry's first kiss! Careful Landry she will melt your heart. She is soooo sweet.

Giving RoRo some love!
They had the best time today and I got to get in some little girl lovin too. Oh, I miss Lauren being this age. Thanks Mindy for sharing her with us today. She is just simply precious. A picture for Lauren. Thanks for letting us play with your pet shops La-La!



5 comments:

angie said...

Those are priceless:) What sweet little friends!

MLP said...

OH Haddie's mommy is in tears!!! Such a sweet post! Hadlee was in Heaven with Landry, Ro Ro & La La's toys!!! Thank you so much for letting her play today. I could tell she had so much fun and now seeing these pictures is just more & more proof!

We couldn't have sweeter, more dear friends than you guys!!! Thanks for loving my children. Ro Ro, you are wonderful!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my goodness~ how sweet are those two?!?

Stacey said...

AWWWW, they are sooooooooooo cute!!!

Stacey said...

Love the new template and layout, it is very cute!