Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My sun bathing beauty!
Here is sweet Lauren soaking up some rays by the pool reading her American doll magazine.
I can only imagine what life will be like in a few years with her. Laying out by the pool, working on a tan in her bikini, and reading her Teen magazine. I am sure daddy will be close by to make sure no boys are around!
I love this time with her. She is growing up way to fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so beautiful. Your pool looks GREAT!
What a beautiful girl...and a nice pool too!!
OH this brought a tear to my eye. I want Lauren to always be like that...and NOT ever reading a TEEN magazine and having boys chasing her!!! Not really...I know she will always be the sweet, beautiful angel she is! Lauren is precious to my family and me.
Can't believe how the time flies by....it seems like just yesterday to me that we were taking those pregnancy tests in that office in Lubbock. Remember when I took mine as a joke and it turned out positive? What a shock and a joy that turned out to be. I remember going home and showing Robert my test and he was convinced that I was showing him your test!! It must have taken me an hour or so to convince him. Seeing Lauren so grown up shocks me so much more than seeing my Holley everyday. Oh well, we need to enjoy this time with them. The pool looks awesome, we'll have to visit sometime next summer!
Does Ryan need to bring Casey some of his hunting guns to keep the boys away???? She is such a cutie that he is going to need something:) It is hard to believe how much she has grown from when I met her and so hard to see her from time to time in pictures and not in person! I miss all of you so much.
Post a Comment