I truly thank God for this time in my life on getting to be a nurse and a stay at home mom. Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Loving Life!
I can't begin to tell you what a great feeling it is to see this little boy so happy at Miss Heather's school. (what Landry calls it) When I was given the opportunity to go back to nursing part time I really hesitated because of one thing, Landry. With his allergy what would I do with him? He is my last child so should I stay home with him full time? I decided that if this is something God wanted me to do then I would wait and let him show me what to do with my sweet boy. Things quickly fell into place (thanks to a beautiful friend)and looking back I see God's hand in every part of it. He led the way.
Landry couldn't be any happier at this place. He has the best time and is surrounded by some beautiful girls! This is Landry and Camy. They are two peas in a pod from what I hear.
He is one lucky kid. Haddie, Landry, and Lucy
I truly thank God for this time in my life on getting to be a nurse and a stay at home mom.
Here is my little ray of sunshine!
I truly thank God for this time in my life on getting to be a nurse and a stay at home mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH, that last picture is just PRICELESS!!! You can see how happy he is at Miss Hehher's (Haddie talk). We are both so lucky to have her in our lives!!! I love the photos and I love that little boy of yours! Oh, and you, too!!! And Heather, too!!! I could go on and on! Sweet post!
Isn't it cool when we can actually see God's hand at work, love that!!!
I'm glad he is sooo happy and that you are getting the best of both worlds, stay at home mom (wish I was) and a nurse too. God has given you so many wonderful gifts and I'm so glad that you are so aware of them and of Him. What better gift could you ever give your children than to show them by example how to put Him at the center of everything you do.You're doing a wonderful job. Lot's of love, hug the kids!!
Post a Comment