He now ask for me to take pictures of them so we can print them off for his porta-potty book. Yep, you heard right.........hey, I will do anything to encourage learning.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Landry has a new obsession.....
Porta-potties! Every since we have had a porta-potty in our driveway (for the workers building the pool) he has become obsessed with finding other porta-potties around town. And did you know they come in different colors? This kid is cracking me up! It has now become a game to him when we drive around town as to how many he can find and what color are they. The way I look at it is "Hey, that is one way to reinforce his color learning." I shouldn't put all the blame on the porta-potty in the driveway because I think I am only encouraging him. I admit to taking detours to where I need to be going only to help him find a certain color potty.
Landry and the driveway potty. (on the front of the door it says taking care of business. ha!)

He now ask for me to take pictures of them so we can print them off for his porta-potty book. Yep, you heard right.........hey, I will do anything to encourage learning.
I can't count the weird looks I get from workers around a site watching me take a picture of a potty! Oh, the things you will do for your child.


He now ask for me to take pictures of them so we can print them off for his porta-potty book. Yep, you heard right.........hey, I will do anything to encourage learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am laughing OUT LOUD!!! This is hilarious!
You go Lanny Bob with your Portopotties!!! I hope Walker doesn't catch on to this one though!
You need to drive down 12th Street (go toward Baylor, get on LaSalle off of the circle, and take a right off of LaSalle). You'll go by Port-a-Potty heaven (for Landry, at least). They're stored there ... but there's also a little surprise for anyone driving by, and I think Landry would love it!
JeannieD
All I have to say is HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. I started laughing so loud that I woke Allie up!! She wanted to know why I was crying!! This was a good lesson in happy tears. Love it!!! Stacey
Sooo Funny!
Post a Comment