I thought this was a moment to remember. His very first homework and I am sure many more to come over the years. I took the same pictures of Lauren when she was in kindergarten. Time is flying by!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The First of Many
Luke brought home his very first homework assignment today. He had to find three things that start with the letter L, cut out and glue them to the paper, and practice his letter L. He didn't really know that the kindergarten teacher chose this letter because it is one of the easiest letters to learn to write. Instead, he thought the teacher chose the letter L because she liked him a lot.**smile**
I thought this was a moment to remember. His very first homework and I am sure many more to come over the years. I took the same pictures of Lauren when she was in kindergarten. Time is flying by!
Look at him concentrate. ha!


He was so proud of himself when he finished. Great job Luke!
I thought this was a moment to remember. His very first homework and I am sure many more to come over the years. I took the same pictures of Lauren when she was in kindergarten. Time is flying by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big, smart boy!!! We haven't had homework yet. I love how he chose a light bulb...perfect for Lukey Boy!!!
I thought the teacher chose the "L" for Luke, too!!! That's why I would have chosen the "L"!!!
You go, Luke!!!
Hey Reed family, I've been reading your blog for a while now and I just love getting to keep up with your sweet little family. I love all your thoughts and that is one smart Luke!! I'm so glad that he enjoyed his homework...a good memory to cling to:)
I thought she chose "L" for Luke too. I love his choices but I think he should have chosen himself and Lauren and Landry. That would have been hilarious! Way to go Luke:)
Post a Comment