Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On our way to the Mountains!

Dublin, Texas is the the home of Dr. Pepper. This happens to be my FAVORITE drink. On our way to Hereford the kids and I stopped by a sand sculpture for a quick pic.

Since Lauren is old enough to ride in the front seat now we often fight over it.
I have to admit it was pretty fun pestering her from the back. ha!

My sweet 3L's in Hereford.



Lauren and I had to take a picture with this Superman because we happen to KNOW the real one!
Praying for you, Travis!!!

Aww.......the mountains. Almost to Red River, NM.





post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MLP said...

LOVING all of your new posts! Your trip to NM was so fun!!! I swear you look like a kid yourself in those pictures with the 3L's. Lauren takes my breath away; she is so beautiful (like her mama!). Luke is the best looking kid around and Landry, well, he's my Lanny Bob. Still stealing my heart. I especially liked the horseback riding pics. Have I ever told you about Kelli Kelly and I being camp counselors at Camp Mystic? The only way they would hire us is if we could teach horseback riding lessons, so we told them we knew how! NEITHER OF US HAD A CLUE. The wrangler about died when he realized how clueless we were. We needed you AND your AMAZING grandma!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya'll and all of the beautiful pictures in each of these posts!!!