Sunday, September 20, 2009

It has been busy at our house.

Almost like we have a new baby. Well, more like 10 babies. This weekend we worked on putting them on a schedule. That helped! They eat 3,6,9,12 and that includes middle of the nights. I am so thankful for a hubby who gets up with me. Through our tired eyes and blurred vision at early hours in the morning we can't help but smile at these little guys. God does some amazing work. Each one is so unique and different. Can you see the heart on this one? Lola has been a super mom. The octo-mom has nothing on her. ha! She really is so gentle and loving. She lets us know when it is time to feed. Poor girl is going to need a super bra after this.



The 3L's have loved holding these guys. They are so soft, cuddly, and fun to watch. I know this time with go fast so we are just cherishing having puppies at our house.


post signature


12 comments:

MLP said...

You guys are so sweet and take such wonderful care of Lola and her precious puppies! I'm amazed!

This is great practice for when I drop Baby Boy Love off in the middle of the night in January!!!

I love that little one with the heart!!!

Amanda said...

Seriously.... SO PRECIOUS! Why do you have to get up and help feed these babies? Do they not get enough from Mama? Doesn't she just nurse on demand ;) Juust kidding, but I would love to know why.

I want to just go through my computer and love on them. What a good Mama Lola is.. bless her heart for all her hard work!

Misty Rice said...

SOOOO cute.....

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, I do see the heart! How sweet is that?!

One of our cats has Mickey Mouse on his back. ha ha ha

We had three new kittens born this weekend without us even knowing it. Just heard that tiny 'mewing' sound in the garage and sure enough.... there they were.

Riley is THRILLED - but not as thrilled as she'd be with your pups. They're so darling!

Anonymous said...

I love how that little white one on the end is lying on her back...must have been a middle-of-the-night feeing! :) I wish we were still next door and could come play with them! Give that cute white one a smooch for me! ~Julie

Stacey said...

ooooohhhhh they are sooooo cute!!! Good job Reeds!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ They're adorable! I can see why the kids are loving them!!! :)

Lisa Baldwin said...

They are so cute! My husband has wanted one of these dogs since he was a kid. He just won't pay what they cost! Email me what you are asking for them I might surprise him. I’m going to Lubbock next month for Alec’s football game maybe I could pick it up then!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable!!!

Ashley said...

How fun! My kids are dying to have one. Kole is loving dogs right now, Every journal entry is about them. I'd be interested in the price also. Not that I would actually break down and do it - but maybe. Unless yall are keeping all 11!

The Waco Newmans said...

those puppies are adorable! but I feel for poor Lola- can't imagine nursing that many babies!!

Elizabeth said...

Call me if you need any help over there! I'm probably up anyway. ;-) Cute Cute pups!