Sunday, September 13, 2009

I knew this day was coming.....

I knew this day was coming, with 2 boys in the house they have been asking what is all this Star Wars stuff about? They see it in the stores and in their McDonald toys so I asked a friend if I could borrow her DVD (because she has two older boys and I knew they were into this) So what did they watch??
STAR WARS!
The 3L's curled up on the bed and watched in awwww......
What have I done??? I have opened up a new can of worms at the Reed house.
They loved it!


Until it got to the part with Darth Vader. I found that they had built a pillow fort to watch from. ha!
I remember when I was a kid my mom took my two older brothers and me to the movies to see this. I wasn't happy going cause it was a boy movie but I loved it! I wanted to be Princess Leia. Now my sweet Lauren wants to be her.
This makes me feel old.
Luke really like it too.
I think partly because of he and Luke Skywalker sharing the same name.

Such a fun movie!

post signature

5 comments:

angie said...

Ryan loves Star Wars! So fun building a fort and watching a good movie. I also love your new compy pants!! I am always wearing some version of those myself, especially in the fall and winter. Lookin' good girl!

Courtney and the Boys said...

That pillow fort is so darn cute! My hubby loves Star Wars and can't wait until our boys are a little older to share it with them!!! :)

Tricia said...

Love the pillow fort!
And you could definitely do Lauren's hair Princess Leia style. It is the perfect length. :)

MLP said...

So funny! Did Casey tell you that Walker and Troy were going to watch it Saturday night?!? So funny! We have Star Wars figurines lined up on our coffee table as I type!!! I really have no clue where they even came from (maybe Burger King?!?) And do you know how many times I've been hit by Walker's light saber (sp?)?!? ha ha! That party Walker went to on Saturday was a SW party and you were supposed to bring your light saber. Of course Walker had to have one!

Glad we can join ya'll in this! (I think!)

I love the pictures of the 3L's watching the movie and I also remember going to see the movie myself. My favorite part were the Ewoks...can't remember which SW movie they were from. I loved those furry guys!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ My kids LOVE star wars! :)