With Summer almost over we have been "checking the box" around here at our house before school starts. Funny thing is......my boxes are a lot different from their boxes. ha!
The 3L's have completed their summer To Do list so for a reward we headed up to the Build a Bear store. This is their favorite place to go these days. (so long Chuck E Cheese...woo-hoo this momma says!)
Luke was all about stuffing his puppy just right.
Landry only wanted a little bit so he could squeeze him at night.
Even though Lauren is 10 years old she loves this place too.
Now time for Momma's box.....a trip to the eye doctor.
I had one of those moments where your child says something to another grown up and you just turn red.....the doctor was examining Luke's eyes up close and Luke told the man he had stinky breath......red face here.
6 comments:
I have not been doing so well cehcking off my boxes on the to do list. Good job keeping up!
I tagged you on my blog today. God bless.
Walker & Hadlee are ready to check the Build a Bear box off, too!!! Fun times and I love their choices! Such cutie pies!
Thankful for that 20/20 vision. I can remember I always wanted glasses and braces. Then when they both happened, not so much! Cracking up over Luke's stinky breath comment!!! Love that Lukey Boy!
My youngest daughter loves build a bear and my older girls have eye doctor appointments today.
Oh that is hilarious! Sometimes I would like to say the same thing to my eye doctor:-). I am so thankful that we have a Build-A-Bear in Waco, my kids also love that place!
Awwww... I've got alot of unchecked boxes around here! The kids look so happy at build a bear! Have fun on these last few summer days.
No,not yet! I'm not ready for summer to be over. Your kids are adorable! We love Build a Bear, still and my younger ones are 12 and 10 :)
Post a Comment