Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Fun

is coming to an end.
School is a few weeks away and these little guys are trying their best to soak it all up!



(I love that it takes me several pictures to get that perfect one! Thank goodness for digital cameras that make it easy to erase!)
Have a BLESSED SUMMER day!
post signature

4 comments:

MLP said...

It was the perfect Saturday afternoon...Little Hoodies and Big Hoodies alike just having so much fun together!!! Thank you guys so, so much!

angie said...

You too!! I cannot believe that it's already August!!! I love that perfect picture:-).

christy rose said...

Great pictures Robin! I can't believe it is August either! School starts in 2 weeks here!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh,but they're ALL great shots. Love the "personality" that shows through.

Can you believe summer is almost over? I can't. =0( It makes me sad.