Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July
~God Bless you and yours~
The Reeds



post signature


8 comments:

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You all look great in your red, white, and blue! Hope you had a good holiday with each other!

MLP said...

Sure is a good lookin family! Had a great time with you guys...as always!!!

angie said...

And to you too! I hope you had a wonderful day!! Great family pics.

Lisa Baldwin said...

I love the pictures of your family! I hope you had a GREAT 4th yourself...

Our Complete Family said...

Wishing you a very happy and fun rest of your 4th of July weekend Robin!
Hope you guys are enjoying your summertime!
The kiddos and I took a break from IL to come visit Jas is FL on his six month deployment. I was going crazy at home!!! ;)
They're at the pool now so I have some mommy time and just don't know quite what to do with myself!
Love and hugs, Les

Faye said...

Hello there my sweet friends!Love the pics!Hope you had a great weekend! Love, Faye

Stacey said...

and to you my friend!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute pictures! :)