First of all, what is a Hoodie? In case you didn't know a Hoodie is a friend who lives right in your neighborhood. We are very blessed to live by such wonderful families! Our kids, our hubbies, and these precious Hewitt Housewives all care about each other AND we love to have some fun together! One of our dearest Hoodies (Pam on the far left) moved out of the Hood. We have been missing them since they have been gone. They moved to this BEAUTIFUL place in Crawford. I mean beautiful! The Guderian family was so gracious to have all the Hoodies over for a Fourth of July celebration. We couldn't wait!
We had to get them a house warming gift so we had this awesome cake made for the party.
"From the Hood to the Woods" It was the funniest cake I had ever seen. The Hood side was so proper and beautiful but the Wood side was true redneck! It even came with a toilet/flower pot by the trailer house. (This is soooooo not what they live in now. Which made it even funnier)

We came ready to celebrate!
Yes, that is MY man. Don't be jealous friends. haha!

FUN TIMES!
We came ready to celebrate!
Yes, that is MY man. Don't be jealous friends. haha!
FUN TIMES!
(Hey Mindy, what if you have another boy that looks like Landry? Landry could have TWO brothers from another mother. ha!)
The 3L's were having the best time.


Sweet lil' Hoodie girls
and crazy lil' Hoodie boys!
I loved spending time with my girlfriends

and loved spending time with my Honey
We even had a First 4th of July lil' Hoodie at the party.
Sweet lil' Hoodie girls
and loved spending time with my Honey
We sure miss them in the Hood but loved catching up with them.

Hoodie Men
Hoodie Women
Hoodie Men
To me Fourth of July is a day we celebrate our Freedom and the men and women who gave (and are giving) so much for this awesome country we live in. I am so thankful for this day!
I am also thankful for all of these Hoodies and lil' Hoodies in mine and my family's life.
"Some friends make your day better....
....and some make your life better"
Happy Fourth~The Reeds
10 comments:
Living in that kind of neighborhood is such a blessing! Glad you had a good time.
Lauren's swimsuit is almost identical to the one we got for FigNewTon this year!
How fun.. you all are such a great lookin' group!
Glad you had a great 4th of July!!!
Looks like you had a great time! Loved all the pics! Hope you have a great day!
OH WOW! I'm so jealous!!! Those pictures were awesome and how great to have all those FRIENDS! Y'all all looked SO HAPPY and wow. Just wow.
Count your blessings girl. =0) That pool looked AWESOME, TOO!
Hope you're having a great Monday!
Erica
sigh....will say again what I say EVERY time....wish I was in your 'hood!!! That Casey was looking mighty sexy!!!Ha!!LOL at that one!!! Loved the cake!! Priceless....you are mightily blessed and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!! Have a great week!!
That looks like such a FUN night! I love the cake and of course all the hilarious pics:-).
What a GREAT post about an INCREDIBLE day and night!!! I love the Hoodies and I am so thankful for ALL of you!!!
FUNNY stuff on the ~brothers~ from another mother. Could happen!!!
Such a great time...we are so blessed! Love all your pics!
How fun! It's so good to see neighbors getting along so well. I've heard such nightmare stories and here in FL it seems like hardly anyone knows there neighbors..
Great pics. Looks like a FUN time was had!
♥ it looks like a blast! LOVE the cake! HOW FUN! :)
Hi! Such a small world..
i was just blog browsing and came upon yours... i was laughing at the cake.. and then kept scrolling & thought wait a minute, that cake is for shannon & pam!
my husband has worked for shannon at LRS for like 6 yrs now in the advertising dept.
he went to their new house to take pics of it for shannon, & WOW!! Its the most beautiful house ever! Anyways, just thought id share!
Post a Comment