Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Trip to the Caribbean 2009

A little piece of Heaven on Earth is what I would call this place.......awwww. Last week Casey and I took a trip with his company to St. Marteen, St. Barts, and Anguilla. It was relaxing, fun, sand in your bikini, sunny, pina colada lovin, romantic, and heavenly all at the same time. Casey and I had one serious conversation about packing the 3L's up and moving! It was that good. We sailed the ocean to an uninhabited Island to snorkel. We snorkeled with 300 turquoise fish and even a baby reef shark. I saw lots of Nemos too. What a memory!

St. Barts is where we will be moving to soon. (jk!)


These aren't post cards I promise. It is just that pretty in real life.
On our trip we met some amazing, fun people.


God must be an artist!




On June 7, 2009 we celebrated our 12 year anniversary together.
Our love is sealed with a kiss.



St. Marteen Island


Yes, I did get a little crispy in the sun but it was worth it!


Sailing on the Atlantic Ocean




Award dinner

There is this church in St. Barts that is forever imprinted in my mind. You know the place that the dentist ask you to think about right before he works on you? This is my place...a little church on St. Barts Islands. (this isn't the best picture of it I took. It has a beautiful steeple and tropical flowers all around it)


What a fun trip with the love of my life!


The cool gang:)
Casey accepting his award.



Thanks for looking. I wish for all of my blogger buds to be able to get away this summer with their loved ones. Hey, let's plan a trip! ha.
To my honey, thank you for taking me on an awesome trip. Spending time with you, no matter where we are, is always the best. I am so proud of you and how hard you worked to achieve this award. God has blessed me with so much in my life. You are at the top of my list.
Love you dearly~Rob

post signature


10 comments:

Angela said...

Oh what lovely pictures. You both look like newlyweds...thanks for sharing.

Shari said...

The pics are beautiful! I am so glad you got to do that with your love!

MLP said...

I love this post. I think I'll come back to it several times just to get that 'feel'!!!

There is a church in Paris that I think of like the one you showed in St. Barts! I always thought it would be amazing to get married in a little church like that in a beautiful place.

You guys look SO HOT and BEAUTIFUL!!! Well, because you are...but especially in the tropics!

Wish the Hoodies would have been with you!

I love this post, beautiful friend!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh my goodness....... dripping with jealousy over here!!! =0)

Even the music made it all so much better! Goodness, here I sit in my cramped little office at work dreaming of sandy beaches!!!

Looks Mahhhh-velous!

Mikki said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like you had an amazing time!!! Loved this post!

angie said...

AAHHH just what I needed after POTTY TRAINING this week- a little virtual vacation:-). It looks like heaven on earth. I'm so glad you guys got to go. Your pictures are just beautiful and you look AMAZING!!!

Mrs. Davison said...

Oh my gosh, Robyn, it is beautiful there. You did such a wonderful job with your pictures! I felt I was there, looking at everything myself. I will be back just to look at your pictures. I think I'll show my husband to try to convince him it's time to take a vacation :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Beautiful pictures! It looks wonderful and sounds wonderful. You guys are so cute! :)

Tricia said...

Looks like you guys had fun. How is your husbands knee?

Brent, Missy, Aubrey, Eli, & Nathaniel Copes said...

I have been following your blog since the accident your niece had. I am so glad she is getting better! You have a beautiful family and I love how you write special things to each of them. They will love reading all of this someday.
The Carribbean looks breathtaking! Was the place you stayed all-inclusive? Was it nicer than the Bahamas? My blog is www.thecopesfamily.blogspot.com