knee surgery this Friday. Yuk! I guess we played too hard in the sand. Tomorrow he goes for a MRI on his knee then they will scope it on Friday. He is lucky he has a nurse as a wife. ha! Jk. Well, I am sure it will all go fine. I just hate to think of him going through surgery (even if it is a simple one) Praying for my sweetheart and that it goes smooth!

8 comments:
Praying for Casey and that it only stays laparascopic (sp?).
Excuse me?!? I'm calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can keep the 3L's! You know I'll say prayers for Casey!
oh noooo what were you too love birds doing in teh sand missy . i know you said we are in love more then ever but hello nio injuries are aloud . we need our men up and running to help you know with the kids and the house duity's kidding . i pray that all goes smooth for your honey... take it easy you hear ...
Jason had to have knee surgery for a bone spur a few years back. It went well, and he recovered quickly, but I sure remember that uneasy feeling as he went in.....
Hope it's quick and painless!!! =0)
Oh I feel his pain, literally! I've had 3 knee surgeries and they just totally stink!!!!! I'm glad he has you to take care of him:-). I'm So sorry he has to go throgh that.
Your family wil be in ours prayers for Casey's knee surgery!
Congrats on your 12th Anniversary! I know a bit late but best wishes!
So glad Kyndall is home and doing well. Happy to see she is with her friends. Hope she feels super soon!
will be praying.....
♥ Surgery is so not a fun thing! I hope his recovery is very quick! Definately a wonderful thing to have you as a nurse! :)
Post a Comment