LOVE with the man of my dreams!
Casey and I celebrated 12 years of bliss on Sunday.
Being in St. Marteen on our anniversary was wonderful.
The beach, way too many fruity drinks with umbrellas in them, and my sweet hubby........... This is one anniversary I will never forget!
I love you Casey~Rob

13 comments:
♥ ahhh, Congratulations on 12 years!!! :)
What a great trip!!! (Look at you two little fry daddys... um, sunscreen, anyone?) :-)
Happy anniversary! You both look so happy and that is such an amazing blessing these days! I scrolled through your last several posts. Beautiful kids and congrats on being off of school time and onto summer time.
:)
What a tease!!! I'm ready to see more pics........though I do love this picture! Happy Anniversary to an AMAZING couple whom this couple LOVES dearly!!!
12 years! Thats a beautiful thing. God Bless you guys...oh wait he already has. :)
Now for another 12 years.
God Bless.
PS: Thank you for the sweet comment you left today.
Well, congratulations!!! What a beautiful couple y'all are. GREAT PHOTO!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Congratulations! What a BEAUTIFUL picture of you and Casey!!
way to go i'm on 15 and it keeps getting better. hey save some drinks for me sister.... enjoy yourselves
Welcome back!! That is a fantastic picture, it you had a wonderful trip. Happy late anniversary:-).
Congratulations on your 12 years!
Our 13th is coming up =)
Look at you two! Congrats and I'm feeling a little jealous about all those umbrella drinks...
Congratulations.. what a beautiful picture!
congratulations.....I still remember your beautiful wedding!!!! Big hugs!!!!Here's to the next twelve!!!!
Post a Comment