dang insurance companies! They were all packed up and ready to transport her in the ambulance when they put a stop to all of it. Waiting on approval from their insurance.......frustrated. At first Julie and Kyndall were so disappointed but what can you do? So maybe today will be the day. They did get her up and tried to get her to walk on her own. She is still so weak and in pain. The pain the neurologist is saying is sympathetic nerve pain. The brain is misfiring and making things hurt worse than what they really are. It feels like fire when you touch her. They are changing up some of her medications to hopefully help. I think if they could get this figured out she would feel tons better and then could gain more strength. They watched American Idol last night and Griffen came over to see her. They had a better night. Fingers crossed that today they will get to move to Childrens and start PT.
Thank you for checking on Kyndall.
Blessings~Aunt Robin
13 comments:
Goodness, she's so young to have to be dealing with all of this. My heart goes out to her. Thanks for keeping us updated!!!
Uugghh! Insurance! I know we all need it but it is such a pain. I hope today will go much smoother. :-)
Bummer! Hoping for good things today. Actually PRAYING for wonderful things today! I love the picture of Kyndall on yesterdays post. She is gorgeous!
Hang in there. First time visitor and had to go back and read everything from the past. So sorry!! :( Thoughts and prayers...
I think it will perk her up to be around kids her own age. Hopefully they will get the red tape all figured out and get her going on her way to recovery!
Darn! I'm hoping they can get this squared away for her. Dealing with insurance companies is painful. Keep these updates a-comin'!!
Hopefully everything gets straightened out soon.
I found your blog through Color Me Healthy, and I will keep Kyndall in my prayers.
so sorry that must be s frustrating for her . my God continue to bless her with the strength thst she needs . insurance companies are more like the devil never out there to helop right . hoping that today is a better day and all good things coem out of it for his glory and love be brought in to your day .
now this blogger issuer is frustrating hubby spent 5 hours not kidding and he is fired up to tell ebvery one he wanted to throw my computer in teh lake behind us . thank goodness he didnt i would miss my friends dearly well he sort of fixed it i need to cliclk twice in teh computer but goodness it is working . ans i can finilly read and write gods is on my side that goddness. have a blessed friday friend ... michelle
Added you all to Fearless Friday again sis..((Hugs)) Please know I'm standing in the gap.
A little set back never hurt anyone.... just really annoys EVERYONE. LOL
I am sure she is just ready to get out of there already.
Hopefully insurance will be speedy and you will be on your way to new location and a day closer to going home.
God Bless.
My prayers go out to your niece. She is so beautiful and I really hope the doctors find the source of her pain. She's lucky to have an auntie like you!
Father, I come to your presence once again. I give you honor and praise for who you are.
Satan and master spirits of darkness, I bind you from operating against kyndall, in the name of Jesus Christ. I loose you from your assignments and cut off your power line to her in the Name of Jesus.
You, pain and the cause of pain, are just names, but the Name of Jesus is above every name. Therefore, I command you to obey in the Almighty Name of Jesus. I command you now to leave this body and go into the captivity of Jesus. I loose Kyndall from all the works of the devil, for it is written, ‘for this purpose the Son of God was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil.’ Thank You, Lord Jesus, they are gone, according to Your Word.”
My Heavenly Father, I ask You now to restore and recreate this body, every cell and every organ, according to Your pattern of perfection that You originally ordained this body to function, in the Name of Jesus. I speak to your body, Kyndall, and I command you to conform to the Word of the Living God, which says, by Jesus’ stripes, you were healed.”
Dear Lord Jesus, we acknowledge You as JEHOVAH-ROPHE; Your very nature is healing and health. I ask You now to infuse Kyndall with Your very own SELF.
Thank You, Jesus. You have already paid the full price for Kyndall's healing and deliverance from all the works of the devil. We will harvest the fruit of our mouths since You said we’d have what we say. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.
i pray this prayer for myself too. BELIEVE. he will make things happen.
Post a Comment